Thursday, November 24, 2005

Giving Thanks Online

Being Thanks Giving morning I would like to take a moment to give thanks online to some of the online services I could not live with out.

#3 MySpace.com, this is a site I love and I hate. I love keeping all of my friends together in one place, finding news friends, networking and everything else I can do there. I hate “An unexpected error has occurred” and it happens a little too often for me to over look it.

#2 Digg.com, I have never felt more connected to what is going on in the world as I do since I found digg.com. Every day I can see what the online community finds the most important news of the day.

#1 Google.com, I am sorry but I have to call google.com my number one online site. I would be lost with out it, and would never have found all of the sites I frequent had it not been for their search engine.

So, what in the online world are you thankful for?

No comments: